STFU Guild - Rappelz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STFU, or we make you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peach's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peach

Peach's Application Empty
PostSubject: Peach's Application   Peach's Application EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:20 am

Ingame Name: TwilightPeach
Class: Priest
Level 117

Reason for joining:

Having been a guild leader myself for over a year and a half (of much smaller guilds) I am naturally quite picky when it comes to being in a guild that I will not be the leader of. I am currently in the middle of a break from the game due to multiple issues- I revisited the server again today for the first time in about 3 months and found the guild that I led was dead, so left it on my two highest chars and decided to apply for two guilds for me to move forward with (gotta keep options open, even though would only be joining one of course!) I want to be in a guild that doesnt have loads and loads of rules preventing the player from embracing every aspect of gameplay- one that has a relaxed approach and doesnt impose silly restrictions. I want to join a guild where I can have fun and dp when I wanna dp, PK when I wanna PK, and just chill out chatting about nonsense in guild chat when I want to do that. The little I know about this guild tells me that I would find these things here. I don't care about being frowned upon for having the STFU logo above my head- the game is for playing, so I just wanna play it. I like PKing, but generally suck at pvp, so any tips would be welcome if you wanted me to join you on a pk spree sometime.

As I said, still on short break, will be returning properly in the next month or so, but still popping on game from time to time until I sort stuff out. Also don't know if you let more than one character for each person join, but I would be keen on adding my Archer who is a little under 100 or my 130 SB (not so great with pvp) should I be accepted!

Thank you for reading, and sorry it's a bit long!
Back to top Go down
BlackForce
Admin
BlackForce

Peach's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach's Application   Peach's Application EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:12 pm

hey peach, I asked in guild last time you pmed me and unfortunately someone doesn't want you to join. if you want more infos about this feel free to pm me ingame Smile
regards,
BlackForce
Back to top Go down
https://stfu.aktiv-forum.com

Peach's Application
Page 1 of 1