STFU Guild - Rappelz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STFU, or we make you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SorryAboutThat application formz

Go down 
2 posters

Can SorryAboutThat join the Guild?
Yes
SorryAboutThat application formz Vote_lcap83%SorryAboutThat application formz Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No
SorryAboutThat application formz Vote_lcap17%SorryAboutThat application formz Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SorryAbo

SorryAboutThat application formz Empty
PostSubject: SorryAboutThat application formz   SorryAboutThat application formz EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Name: SorryAboutThat ( The almighty to you )
Job: BS
Level: 91 ( in under a week)

I like to piss on noobs with mah rp'z and what not. When someone annoys me /pkon. Even if i know i cant win. Im 17 from the uk. I cant think of anything else to write. Ima go back on rappelz black, and pk you, bywee.

afro
Back to top Go down
SorryAbo

PostSubject: Re: SorryAboutThat application formz   SorryAboutThat application formz EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 pm

oh and i got 66 pks 42 slaughters
Back to top Go down
BlackForce
Admin
BlackForce

PostSubject: Re: SorryAboutThat application formz   SorryAboutThat application formz EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:54 am

poll added

well you seem ok, but one big question.. do you have a main? if yes, who is it ?
what guilds have u been in?
and if you dont have a main, how did you lvl so fast? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://stfu.aktiv-forum.com
SorryAbo

PostSubject: Re: SorryAboutThat application formz   SorryAboutThat application formz EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:40 pm

I'm from the tortus sever and after a long break a relised that server had died. Due to split servers etc, it was just empty. I then decided the fullest server was for me, Naga.

To start my off on the naga server i purchased some Tpros from the cash shop, which i later i have merched into around 1.2b which i guess is ok.

Its the school holidays here, so inbetween going out etc i have alot of time on my hands for rappelz so thats alot of grinding, I am also a total SS junkie, I can't stand dping without it.

So yeh there it is :]

So Ive got no mains on this server, the only guilds ive been in are Strawhats and on my alt i am currently in Mythic. Wink
Back to top Go down
BlooFTW
Admin
BlooFTW

PostSubject: Re: SorryAboutThat application formz   SorryAboutThat application formz EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:35 pm

i say no..especially cuz this fcker fcked up with me :X

recruit him and im out :X
Back to top Go down
SorryAbo

PostSubject: Re: SorryAboutThat application formz   SorryAboutThat application formz EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Lol Blooo you gota learn to take a joke. I can take what i give, can you? Iv'e seen you messing with people. Hypocrisy isnt good. For example if i call someone a jerk i expect it back. If i punch someone in the nose i expect it back. I'm sorry if i strongly offended you, but really. Was it that bad? Lol.
Back to top Go down
BlackForce
Admin
BlackForce

PostSubject: Re: SorryAboutThat application formz   SorryAboutThat application formz EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:06 pm

since bloo said no, and you alrdy made your own guild, im gonna close this topic Wink
Back to top Go down
https://stfu.aktiv-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SorryAboutThat application formz   SorryAboutThat application formz Empty

Back to top Go down

SorryAboutThat application formz
Page 1 of 1